Friday, September 27, 2019

Selected Tweets

It's time for some tweets.

If you want to share any tweets with me please send me email or dm on twitter


Thanks for reading.



"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work, the more I have of it. " Thomas Jefferson

"Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you." Thomas Jefferson

"Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching." Thomas Jefferson


$PYPL Thread




$PYPL Thread No.2



$JD Thread



$TYL Thread



Lots of good videos on this conversation



Portfolio buys and sells $BRK, $WFC, $GLIBA, $BX



$LK Thread



$LK discussion



Animal health landscape $ELAN Thread


OTA revenue distribution in 2018 $BKNG, $EXPE, $CTRIP, $DESP, $TRIP

No comments:

Post a Comment