Friday, September 20, 2019

Selected Tweets

It's time for some tweets.

If you want to share any tweets with me please send me email. 


Thanks for reading.



"It is what people actually did in the stock market that counted – not what they said they were going to do." - Jesse Livermore

"Losing money is the least of my troubles. A loss never troubles me after I take it. I forget it overnight. But being wrong – not taking the loss – that is what does the damage to the pocket book and to the soul." - Jesse Livermore


$MASI Thread





From Traf-O-Data to Microsoft $MSFT. Very interesting story



$HPQ, $HPE Thread



$KWR Thread



$FTCH Thread


All these companies are very interesting $ABMD, $NVCR, $AAXN, $PRLB, $PINS, $BR, $YEXT, $ICPT, $I



$TFF FP TFF Group Thread


See discussion for more ideas



Everything Warren Buffett has ever written. 4,953 pages



ETF Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment